Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 4 {Progress and Weigh-In}

I am excited to have reached my 4th day of the challenge.  That means that I am 1/6 of the way done.  Don't ask why I chose to post every 4th day, it just sounded good to me.

I have kept a very detailed journal, and taken several pictures along the way.  So here goes...

Day 1:
10/19/2012

Weight: 275.8 



Breakfast: Fiber Drink w/Spark
                 Plain Old Fashioned oatmeal, sweetened with Stevia

Snack:      Sweet Peppers (raw)

Lunch:     Avocado Salad w/Dairy free avocado dressing


Snack:      Almonds & Sunflower Seeds

Dinner:     Harvest Chicken Salad w/Orange mustard dressing

Water:      8, 16ox bottles, and one 8oz Spark in the afternoon
 
I felt really good about myself, of course not because of the number that came flashing before my eyes, but for the fact that I chose to change my life.  I could have VERY easily waited until Monday to start my challenge, and spent the weekend indulging in all my favorite foods.  I decided that once my kit arrived it was my time to start.  Why wait? 
 

Day 2:
10/20/12
Weight: 273                            TOTAL LOSS: 2.8 Pounds                                                                   



Breakfast: Fiber Drink w/Spark
                 1/4 Cup Oatmeal w/Craisins, sweetened with Stevia
                 2 Eggs, Pan fried

Snack:      Almonds

Lunch:     Harvest Chicken Salad
                1/4 Avocado

Snack:     Almonds w/Spark

Dinner:   Garlic Balsalmic chicken w/ Bruchetta topping
               4 Shrimp w/low sugar cocktail sauce
               Sweet potato chips w/Hummus















Snack:    1 Orange & Grapes

Water:    7, 16oz bottles


Day 3:
10/21/12
 
Weight: 271.4                      TOTAL LOSS: 4.4 Pounds                                                                              



Breakfast:  Fiber Drink w/Spark
                 Egg Scramble w/ tomato, onion, mushroom, peppers, turkey bacon, sea salt & pepper

Snack:       Celery w/all natural Peanut Butter

Lunch:      Spark (we slept in this day, and had a late           breakfast, so instead of lunch we had several     small snacks)

Snack:       Almonds

Dinner:      Mini Turkey Meatloaf
                 Plain baked sweet potato
                 Garlic steamed Broccoli











 



Snack:      Oranges and Grapes



Day 4:
10/22/12        
 
Weight: 271                        TOTAL LOSS: 4.8 Pounds

 
 
So far I feel absolutely amazing!  I thought I was going to have a really hard time letting go of Starbucks, but with Spark, I have not even noticed.  I didn't think it was possible.  

I have to laugh because on Day 2 I told Allen... this seems so crazy.  I feel amazing, I mean I feel AMAZING.. almost like I didn't believe myself.  If I were an outsider I would have thought I was paid to say the things I was saying.  But the truth is, I FEEL AMAZING!!!
 
I'm doing this for me, but so far I am really hoping I inspire others to try the challenge.  

I have also decided that as soon as I hit that 5 pound loss.... I am treating myself to a pedicure.  I apologize for you having to look at my fancy feet!  

So here's to a great week!!  I'll be back with more results in 4 days!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment