Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Challenge Success {Advocare}

Well hello there friends.  I realize it has been over a MONTH since I have even thought about updating this blog.  Both blogs for that matter.

Great news is that I kept up on my challenge and pictures, bad news is that I hit a road block along the way.  Back to that in a minute.

But first I want to share with you how amazing this challenge was for me.

My starting weight was 275.8 Pounds and here are my before pictures!




My final weight on the challenge was.... drumroll please!!!!



I lost 14 POUNDS in 24 DAYS!!!!!!    I cannot tell you the amount of energy I feel!!

Here is my official before and after photos from my first challenge!


I am currently on my second challenge, and this time I am doing it with my husband.  He has been completely transformed in the first 10 days, but he will not admit it.

My starting weight was the 261.8, and during the cleanse phase, I am now down to......


See you later 260's!!!   You are a thing of the past, and I have big plans with my life.

That is a total of 19.8 pounds!!!!!!!  I am so close to my first milestone of 20 pounds!

Do you have any idea what 5 pounds of fat looks like?  Let me show you.....
 

I have rid myself of almost 4 times that amount!   I am speechless, and excited at the same point!!!

So, here we go.  Challenge #2, and my sights are that much higher this time.  This time around I have an amazing partner with me, as well as several friends who have also jumped on the challenge as well.  Maybe one day they too will want to share their stories here on the blog.

Are you still curious about my road block?  Well you will have to stay tuned for that in the coming days.  It's a doozie, and if you follow me on Facebook, you already know a little bit about it.

If you want to learn more about Advocare, check out my website.  I also have a new promotion going through the 10th of January.  Anyone who order the mini challenge thorough my website will be entered to win a bottle of catalyst ($31.50 value) and those who order the full challenge will be entered to win a canister of spark ($51.95 value)!!




And if you are interested in trying spark, message me on Facebook with your address and I will send you a free sample!!

Thanks for coming by.  I can't wait to share my new journey with you in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. You go momma!!! I just tossed my bras in the garbage... I'm down 30 pounds (20 of it in 2 months) and am down a full cup size... hello b's again! Looks like you will have to do the same =)

    ReplyDelete